The yoga I teach:
- is for every age, body shape and size.
- is forgiving of all past and current injuries.
- calms your mind.
- strengthens and balances your body.
- builds patience and energy for your day’s endeavors.
- connects you to your breath.
- is by far the healthiest way to a rest-full sleep.
Truths about my yoga classes:
- this is not a religious practice.
- you do not need to be flexible.
- I am accepting and compassionate of where you are in your life with your body.
- I provide a beautifully quiet space with Manduka mats and props.
- All you need to do is arrive in comfortable clothing.
- There are up to four women per class.
- Each class is tailored to my students’ needs.
- No perfumes or scents are worn in class. Our practice space is clean, serene and rejuvenating.
- Mondays 8:45 – 9:45am
- Tuesdays 8:45-9:345am
- Wednesdays 9:30-10:30am
- 4 Fridays for Newbies 8:45-9:45am starting in October ($60) Mail your check to PO BOX 2614 1922 Tice Valley Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94595
- You may sign up for 5 consecutive classes either once, twice or three times a week.
- Five classes are $82 via PayPal or $80 cash/check.
Private yoga for women: one hour for $80/hour.
Create a child or teen class after-school:
- Given your family’s busy schedule, you are welcome to contact me to set up a class any weekday after school with your child’s friends.
- Four weeks with one class/week costs $82 via Paypal below.
- Privates are also $80/hour.
- One session with four children $80/hour.
You may purchase all yoga sessions through this link on Paypals. Please specify which class you are signing up for. You may also click the link below if you have a Paypals account.