If you and your friends or family are longing to learn and live more fully email me to set up a workshop and lets dive in! Everything listed below can be offered to groups of kids and teens.
If you need a getaway retreat, email me! There are so many options that I have explored around the world that are beautiful learning settings with wholesome food and quiet places to rest.
1. Learning About: My Self ~ Sunday February 19th at 3:30pm for Middle and High Schoolers
This workshop was inspired by my huge concern for our community’s kids. After listening to mom friends talk about the stress their kids were under and its toll on them, I created this two hour workshop to help:
* your middle schooler who is emotionally upset over how to deal with peer issues and conflicts with friends.
*your high schooler who recently wrote exams which caused physical problems like acid reflux, stomach aches and panic attacks.
* your child when they are in angst, anger, sadness or frustration.
Here’s what they’ll learn:
THEIR personal stress reducers (up to 25 of them!!)
THEIR favorite way to center (endless possibilities!!)
THEIR expression of THEIR best self!
THEIR way to fire up both sides of the brain!
To register: Learning About My Self Invitation
2. Creating Your Vision Board ~ The most powerful way to dream: with your eyes open. Don’t lose one more day (year?) not feeling good about where you’re headed. In this evening, I will hold a sacred space for you to learn about your heart’s desires and how to set your personal power of intention to make your life even richer. I will teach how how to drop into those dreams, how to create an amazing collage of inspiring images that you take home, how to keep the energy around those visions in your day to day life, as well as a follow-up to interpret your visions and help with any hurdles. $30, supplies, tea, 1:1 coaching and light snacks. All are welcome, 13 and up.
3. Money. ~ many of us have clear reactions to having, needing, wanting and yearning for money. Our upbringing and current beliefs can make dealing with money very complicated. In this workshop, we all dive into one of Julia Cameron’s books. You will also need a journal and an open-heart for new daily practices.
4. Listening to Your Body Compass ~ If you can’t hear that big little voice inside you, lets reconnect you with her wisdom so that every day begins and ends with: “Wow. That felt right.” Knowing your own body compass is one of the most powerful tools you can have. (I especially love teaching these skills to realign lost middle schoolers/teens.)
5. Fearing Middle School, BUT! Here We Come! ~ OMG. Transitions. New friends. More teachers. Less supervision. Puberty. Real life learning. Lets plan together the chats to have with your pre-teen before school starts. Lets ease their anxiety while lessening yours. You mom, set the tone. If you are ok, your child will be confident and ready too. We reconnect as a group in the first trimester, and once again in the third.
6. After school offerings ~ ongoing ~ If your student is enrolled at our local elementary, I teach a Life & Study Skills for 4th and 5th graders. I hope to offer yoga, my parent & me partner yoga, as well as a transition class for 5th graders entering into the middle school where I used to be an administrator. You can go to the PEP website to see my offerings.
7. Journaling to Joy! Magical. If you need to sleep better, let me teach you how to journal. If your head is always spinning from to-do lists, driving everywhere, work and… Let’s pause. We will put some thoughts down, in a kind of crazy creative way (maybe you draw unrecognizable pics like me?, use colors, word flashes, or write paragraphs, poetry, or rap lyrics?….) This all helps you relax. This journaling technique eases you into deeper meditations.
8. Know Your Dosha ~ MY WHAT?! Exactly. ~ Learn how to be your own healer. Tap into your abilities to choose the right food combos, the most natural sleeping routines and other effortless daily practices. Easy education for this century’s women, from the sages of over 5,000 years ago. If you enjoy yoga, you’ll enjoy knowing your dosha. All those foods that bother you, the moods you get into when things go awry, old habits of being, well, these are all imbalances to your dosha. Dosha: three natural states for everyone’s constitution. My clients have changed everything from allergic reactions, lessened mood swings, gained energy, clarity and shining eyes. In this workshop, you will learn which is your dosha, and then how to get to that balanced state every day. (No diets, no odd grocery lists, no crazy exercises.) Healing can be effortless when you come from your Center. You will leave with your own personal guide. There are always so many “Aha!” moments in this evening. $30
Retreats: Kauai, New Zealand, Thailand, California or Canada
This is an invitation to people who long for days of bliss in Paradise! Come soak in waters, hike to beauty, clear your yoga heart, dance your body, rest your mind and feel beneath your feet the transformational power of our sacred land. Yoga, good meals, life coaching, dancing, community and writing….hikes, sunning, laughing, touring, biking, eating, resting and exploring those blessed secret spots that only the locals know about. Let’s create your group’s retreat.